Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements and News

Merge With Soapy Waffles
Change Of Direction

Welcome to Invader Zim Fan Animated Series. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

See our list of staff members!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are not yet a member, you will have to get validated by an administrator. Once you make your account, you will only be able to view and post in the "introductions" thread, and before validating, we require that you introduce yourself to avoid spammers. Once you do so, you will be validated and be able to post anywhere you want.

We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay!

If you have forgotten your password, CLICK HERE TO RESET IT

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The lines for Puppet Show; Not a script
Topic Started: May 6 2013, 01:43 PM (2,493 Views)
Tallest Sarah
Member Avatar
Headless clown!
This is just the lines without any reference to the action taking place so not really a script in that sense. I might add the actions to the script, but since the voice work is already done perhaps an animatic would be more useful for competing voice actors.

Puppet Show of Doom

by Cosmographia

Tallest Red: Would you stop that terrible noise? I can't hear myself think!

Tallest Purple: Whoa, everything all right? You haven't even touched your drink.

Tallest Red: I just don't feel in a good mood is all.

Tallest Purple: That's it? Stay right there.

Tallest Purple (as Zim puppet): Hello, I'm Zimmy, and I'm a machine of destruction -- oh yeah! I'm doing my Tallest proud by being a nuisance--.

Tallest Red: Uh, its head fell forward.

Tallest Purple: I only have two fingers, you know.

Tallest Purple (as Zim puppet): I was sent to some planet, and I still haven't figured out that I've been exiled.

Tallest Purple (as Gir puppet): TAQUITOS!!

Tallest Purple (as Zim puppet): For today's mission, I'm going to fly off to the sun to learn how to bend it to my will. Well, here I go! Do do do do do do do do--! Oh no, system malfunction! We're going to crash straight into the sun!

Tallest Red: That's the moon!

Tallest Purple: I couldn't find the sun, use your imagination.

Communications Officer: Incoming transmission from Earth...

Invader Zim: Invader Zim reporting. I apologize from my appearance, my Tallest; I was doing some research and crashed.

Tallest Purple: Into the sun?

Invader Zim: No, actually it was the moon. Anyway, I'm reporting that everything is going well and that the mission. GIR don't touch that! No, don't---!

Tallest Red: (snickering then laughing)

Tallest Purple: (starts laughing with Red)

Tallest Red: Oh boy, if only you had found the sun!

Tallest Purple: (laughing harder) Or a GIANT black hole!

Tallest Red and Tallest Purple (laughing hysterically)

END.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

InvdrDana
Member Avatar
Irken Elite
I'm glad this is still happening. I've been very patient about it and still am since I know you've been super busy with Mopiness and the project to follow. It's cool seeing the script again. =)

Tallest Sarah
Member Avatar
Headless clown!
Yeah, it has been awhile. Thanks for hanging in there. The up side is that I have improved in animating, so it should be better that it would have been. And I am a bit faster now as well.

InvdrDana
Member Avatar
Irken Elite
No problem. since those initial recordings, I've been kept busy with other things, one of those things being a dinner theater where I played a senile, old woman with a growly voice (my voice didn't go back to normal for nearly two weeks XD) and if we can manage to book the auditorium in the fall, I'll be in two one-acts so that'll be fun. I still prefer being behind the scenes, but acting without a microphone is cool too. :)

It's cool that you've improved. That's definitely a plus and it really has been a long time since you've started, huh?

Stevie
Member Avatar
Smeet
it sounds good.

G0vnah
Member Avatar
Irken Civilian
I can't believe I just now found the transcript to this. All this time, and I failed to come across this particular post. XD

Anyway, this rocks. I love it. Nicely done!

Wafelz
Annoyed Toll Guard
Sounds pretty cannon, it's funny how easy it is to picture...though I will say the lines sound just a *tiny* bit odd for some reason.

Not trying to sound mean, just saying that I'm trying to figure what is giving me this feeling of something being missing.
Edited by Wafelz, May 3 2015, 11:50 PM.

G0vnah
Member Avatar
Irken Civilian
Perhaps it's Purple being nice? Is that what feels kinda off about it?

Wafelz
Annoyed Toll Guard
G0vnah
May 4 2015, 08:59 AM
Perhaps it's Purple being nice? Is that what feels kinda off about it?
That might be it.

G0vnah
Member Avatar
Irken Civilian
It's the only thing I can see that even remotely could be it.

« Previous Topic · Puppet Show of Doom Project · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Silt created by tiptopolive of IDS