Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements and News

Merge With Soapy Waffles
Change Of Direction

Welcome to Invader Zim Fan Animated Series. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

See our list of staff members!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are not yet a member, you will have to get validated by an administrator. Once you make your account, you will only be able to view and post in the "introductions" thread, and before validating, we require that you introduce yourself to avoid spammers. Once you do so, you will be validated and be able to post anywhere you want.

We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay!

If you have forgotten your password, CLICK HERE TO RESET IT

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Important Links; NEW MEMBERS, USE THIS!
Topic Started: Mar 28 2011, 07:19 PM (5,227 Views)
G4P
Member Avatar
"Slash it Slash it!"
Before I begin, I must stress to never make a topic over this one. This topic MUST stay as a constant, it is here to help new members, and that alone. If you see a link you see that you believe should be included, pm myself or another admin and we will add it if we feel it is necessary.

For the longest time, I've always thought pinning was useless, after all, it never stands out when new topics are made. So here, a great way to put all helpful links for new people here. Will be edited, and I thought it would help a lot.

General Links:

FAQs - Got a question? Look here.

SURVIVAL GUIDE - How to survive here and not get in trouble.

IZFAS REFERENCE - General Knowledge about the show, and IZFAS

Needed/Unneeded positions - What we are looking for and what we are not.

INTRODUCTION SECTION - Tell us who you are.

Editing Software - Need a free software for voice acting? Animating? Storyboarding? It's all here.

Off-Topic - Post irrelevant things here, and avoid spam.

IZFAS Bazaar Rules - Want to open a store? Read these rules.

Forum Games - Make a game here, it can be anything.

Staff List - What do we already have? This will show you.

Application Links:

Artist's Application - This is how to form your application of any kind.

Music/SoundFX Application - Good with music? Got a good sound effects program? Look here.

Script App - Are you a talented/inspired writer, here's a good place to start.

Animation App - I should think this should be self explanatory by now.

Concept/Storyboard Art App - Again, just what it sounds like. And Here are some storyboarding tips.

Voice Actor App - Deafen us.

RP Links:

Intro to RP

Intermediate RP - The Sequel

*Note that for all apps, always have an audition/sample prepared for us to look at, so we can determine if we wish to hire you, do not make a post that says "I would like to help animate, can I?" Have a piece of your art already made*

Other Places to Follow IZFAS:

Yaplet Chat - Talk to other IZFAS members here, sort of like IMing.

Wikipedia Page - It's IZFAS on Wikipedia

IZFAS Livestream - Halo and I will usually have a livestream session going on made to entertain you.

IZFAS iScribble - Led by our Own Moderator, Nat.

Facebook Page - Like us on Facebook ^^

IZFAS Youtube Channel - Youtube videos and such.

IZFAS TUMBLR

I hope this list helps, and that this topic will be an ultimate IZFAS guide. New members, please use this, it will help you a lot.

And if this long list of links somehow hasn't answered all of your questions, post your question Here and we will answer your question to the fullest of our responsibilities.

Oh, and here is the link to The Most Horrible Short Ever, IZFAS' First Creation from 2006, warning this link does take a while to load as it's the original version, so for a lesser quality version, click Here

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by G4P, Apr 12 2011, 04:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Important Links · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Theme Silt created by tiptopolive of IDS